zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Afrikaans

Hello everyone

One thing i collect Elephants, i have a huge collection at home and that's why i picked this picture for the challenge of a new scrap challenge blog called scrapafrica. This picture was taken in one of the oldest parks in Kenya the Amboselli. Which is a elephant park with around 1200 elephants and where they life in big herds. some of them still have their tusks, because poachers 
haven't taken them as much as in the other parks. 
And this is my take on the first February challenge from Scrapafrica


Here some close-up:



Materials used were : Making memories Wildlife Collection Prima marketing and Wild orchid flowers stamp from Stamp-it and some embellishments from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.
Tina





6 opmerkingen:

  1. This is really a lovely layout. I especially love the paper you used and really has that African feel. What an awesome take on the challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This layout is a perfect take for the challenge, beautiful colors and great embellishments and the paper matches with the picture.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Tina, this is a lovely layout! I love your photo...really great! I love the African colours...really great! Thanks for the kind words on my blog too...much appreciated! I am a new follower on your blog too!
    Denise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the rich, bright colors on your layout. I also love that you've included the stamp and the beads!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is gorgeous..love the beautiful colours and the beads and aww..that little elephant is precious xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. hi, Tina! your LO is very bright and sunny! so nice!
    thank you for joining us on Scrap Africa!
    P.S. I just want to ask you: please next time you play along, link the post with your project not your blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen