maandag 24 december 2012

Beautiful hairstyle


On the 5th Day of Christmas...



Hello Every One

I've been away for a few days to dresden germany. There is still a lot of snow last week in Dresden I have some nice pictures taken. But I am behind with the challenges at FrostedDesigns 12 days of christmas so here is my contribution to the fifth day of Christmas. Our scrapbook challenge is to use ....... five gold things on your project!. So these are my golden items,  the center of the 2 brown flowers the golden tulle flower beside the brown flower and the beige flower with the gold rose  and the golden key.

Day 5

some close up



Thanks for stopping by
TINA




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty layout. Glad to see you were able to use 5 gold items. I have tried a few challenges and hope to tackle a couple more before the deadline.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful page - I love your flower arrangement! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenges @ Frosted Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen