vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Tilda with flowers

Hello Every one

Another card to share with you I made ​​this card for the blog of Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge No 51 Theme Paper Piecing I have a stamp from magnolia used from an older series I've also used various cutting dies Joy Crafts Noor design and Marianne Design here and a stamp and punch from Stampin Up, and a border punch from Martha Stewart, design paper is from a local store.


inside of the card 



I would like to add this card to the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by
Tina

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card Tina!! Love all the flowers.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow tina, this is gorgeous

    We are so pleased to have you this week.
    I love your Design. I love the colors and the image is so cute.

    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a lovely, joy-filled card. I like that you decorated both the inside & the outside.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful creation! I love the bright colors and die cuts! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Dies and Punches challenge. We hope you continue to play along with us! Hugs, xxx Ann Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous and very creative Tina!! Your paper piecing is fabulous!! I love what you have done with this card and the inside is adorable as well.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen