zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

MATCHBOX

Good morning all,

New month, New challenge at Sandee & Amelie's steampunk blog and this time the
 theme is create an object by using one or more matchbox.


I have first covered the box with tape I've found in the kitchen drawer then I painted them with arte deco metallic paint, and then a little sanding with sandpaper so you see a bit of the original silver color of the tape.


I also have the top of the box decorated with steampunk embellishment and I also use a stamp from Art Journey steampunk collection 2


the inside of the box I covered with paper from
prima marketing craftsman collection.





Thank you for passing by, have a nice weekend
TINA



6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a clever make, Tina!

    I LOVE the colours and embellishments!!! And the winged wire creature is so stunning! So many details to discover! Awesome!

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    die amelie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow Tina this is absolutely creative I love what you have done , very unique ! Thank you indeed for joining the SanDee&amelie´s STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE and your response to the GD call!!!
    xoxo SanDee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow! love the colors and the bug is to die for!! Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome! Love the wings on the first picture (:o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Saw this at Sandee and Amelie'schallenge blog and decided to take a closer look.....it's amazing Tina. So glad I dropped in as I am now your newest follower

    Crafty hugs
    Annie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Just amazing. I love the winged bug you made and I must try using duct tape and then painting and sanding it, it all looks fab.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen