donderdag 16 januari 2014

a box with treasures

Hello Everyone

I am since December 30 in Greece on holiday?? My daughter and her husband live in Athens and I celebrated New Year's Eve here with my daughter and her husband and family and this is what I got a box with scrapbook stuff for my steampunk creations. By Sandee and Amelie's steampunk challenges for the month of January is use your new stuff on your project .
I have used the new box and some new stuff I've got
I have altered the box with gesso different types of paint ink silks acrylic glaze, and have the box also decorated with my new stuff.
the box before


new stuff
after


some closeup




Thanks for stopping by
TINA





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, Tina!

    Great to have you play with us again! I LOVE your altered box!!! It looks like you had a lot of messy fun turning it into this awesome treasure!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A perfect box, I love your fish !!!! thank you for your participation on Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges.
    Coutureuse

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen