donderdag 19 juni 2014

SO CUTE

Good evening all

I'm on stream this is my third layout this week and with this layout, 
I want to join the 
ColourChallenge # 26 At Kreative Koncepts 
and
Palette # 169 of The collor Room.
This picture was taken last week at our hotel in Malgrat de Mar in Spain, there was at the pool see picture below, between stacked stones and palm trees lying six of those little kittens I have only two of the six on the photo. they are so cute
I have used lots of paints, mist, washi tape mediums to create my background. For the fabric element of the challenge I have used burlap under the flowers.
Love this palette 



some close up

The color Room
Picture



Thanks for stopping by 
TINA




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous photo! Great background work with the mix of greens and really love your little cluster of flowers, feather and what looks like grass! Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great background! I love mixed media :) Thank you for playing along with us at HeArt&Soul/The Color Room this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely, lovely background work and perfect for this challenge! thanks so much for joining in with us at TCR-Heart&Soul!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely! Shuch a cute pic too! Thanks for sharing your Project with TCR!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen